Monday, November 9, 2009

The big girls...

I know this is a lot of posts in one day, but I have so much to talk about. Keep in mind, I'm new to blogging, that is why my posts aren't in chronological order. I'm working my way from present to past and then back to present. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense to you, but unfortunately, that is how my brain works.


I look at my kids and wonder where the time has gone! Olivia is in second grade and Sophie began Kindergarten this year. I can't believe I have two kids in Elementary. Olivia has changed so much over this past year. She wants and iPod, a Nintendo DS, or a digital camera for Christmas. Do I need to say more? She isn't a baby anymore. She's intelligent, witty, and most of all loving. She loves helping with Gracie and is convinced that she is old enough to babysit, oh, I wish that were true! She's only 7. A few more years to go....


Sophie is funny! She is the comedian of the family and she doesn't even know it. She doesn't try to be funny, it just happens. She keeps us all on our toes. As you know, Sophie has a VERY strong personality, but that is what makes Sophie unique!


0 comments: