Saturday, November 28, 2009

Temple Lights


Gary and I took the girls downtown tonight to see the temple lights. It was cold, but we bundled up and headed out. We didn't tell them where we were going, we just told them to get a hat, a scarf, some gloves and their coat. Naturally, they assumed we were going sledding, but I told them we were going for a long walk outside. I didn't want to spill the beans just yet. They were slightly disappointed. Sledding... Walk... Which sounds better to a kid? To my surprise, the kids were awesome and they enjoyed the lights. Gracie was great, as usual, and we were very proud of Sophie, she walked the entire time, no complaints!!! Olivia really enjoyed stopping by the Gallivan Center to watch the ice skating. She begged us to go ice skating, but we had the perfect excuse, what would we do with Gracie...? Actually, the skating looked like so much fun, I'm definitely going to try to talk my sisters into going ice skating next weekend while they are in town. Wish me luck...

The Girls


US!

0 comments: