I am so blessed. I feel so fortunate to have these beautiful babies and husband in my life. As most of you know, after I had baby Gracie, I was diagnosed with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy. I've recently visited the Cardiologist who informed me that my heart is getting healthy again and I can stop taking my medication! I am so lucky! I feel like I will be around to be a wife and mother. I was so scared. When I heard the words Cardiomyopathy, I thought I was going to die. Yes, maybe, I was jumping to conclusions, but that is a scary word... Anything heart related can't be good. I called both of my sisters and cried like a baby. Both of them told me I would be OK and not to worry. I'm sure they were both just as scared as I, but they were strong when I couldn't be, I am so grateful to have them in my life. Life throws you many curve balls. How can you prepare for them? Life is so unpredictable and I just feel fortunate to be alive and healthy each and everyday! My family is so amazing. I often wonder, how do I deserve this life?
Mama's Holiday Wish List
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment